Recital Dances 2010

So after a very relaxing Christmas Break (which included an amazing Cozumel Cruise) I have finally chosen all of the songs for our regular classes for the recital. Now I am in the process of finishing the choices for costumes, and will post pics as soon as I am done picking them all out. So here goes!


Blue Class:
Ballet-Wobbly Whoopsy
Tap-Rockin' Robin

Yellow Class:
Ballet-2nd Star to the Right
Tap-Garden Cha Cha
Character-Single Ladies

Purple Class:
Ballet-Breathe
Tap: Bad Case of Loving You
Character/Jazz: I Want It All

Pink Class:
Ballet-Little Wonders
Tap: Gold Digger
Character/Jazz- Falling Down

Orange Class:
Lyrical: Jai Ho
Tap: Born to Boogie
jazz: Opposites Attract

Green Class:
Lyrical: Johnny and June
Tap: Lady Gaga Mix
Character: I Know You Want Me
Jazz: Cowboy Casanova

Opening Number: Keeps Gettin' Better

Finale-Michael Jackson Tribute

0 comments: